Discovery and Training Seminar is designed for those new to decorative concrete engraving. You'll progress through the important basic steps of floor prep, layout, staining, sealing, pricing and marketing — what you need to know to complete jobs that will earn you profit. No tear-outs, messy overlays, labor intensive stamping or large crews needed. Engraving puts the pattern INTO the concrete, not ON it.
EARLY SIGN UP DISCOUNT GOOD THRU August 26, 2018
THREE hands-on, jam packed days including…
- How to Prep the Surface for Successful Installations…Testing for moisture, evaluating the slab, the correct tools and chemicals, and prep for acid and water-based stains.
- Planning, Layout and Engraving Designs…How to lay out basic patterns such as tile, Ashlar slate, circles and wood plank — popular bread & butter patterns that can turn a profit quickly. Hands-on experience with our tools.
- Correct and Creative Stain Applications…Determining the right stain, correct application of acid and water based stains, multicolor designs.
- Sealers…Inside, Outside, Floor Finish
- Marketing…Google & social media, home shows, word of mouth, on the job site.
- Introduction to Advanced Techniques…epoxy, dyes, polyaspartic, advanced staining & engraving
- Additional Information
Data Sheets No