RAC Stain (Reactive Acid Chemical) is a single component solution of acidic metallic ion particles, which when applied to concrete, chemically reacts with the particles in the cement (free alkali) to form oxides in the pores of the concrete. These oxides become a permanent part of the substrate to create a colored translucent, variegated and sometimes marbleized effect. The art of RAC Stain is that no two slabs will ever color exactly the same; the texture of concrete, age and dilution ratio affect final color appearance. The translucence of RAC Stain also allows the many unique characteristics of the slab to show through. Every project is a unique piece of art.
- Covers 100 - 200 sq ft per gallon non-diluted
- Covers 200 - 300 sq ft per gallon diluted 1-1
- Covers 300 - 400 sq ft per gallon diluted 2-1
- Covers 400 - 500 sq ft per gallon diluted 4-1
- **Dilute with distilled water only.**