Discovery and Training Workshop is designed for those new to decorative concrete engraving. You'll progress through the important basic steps of floor prep, layout, staining, sealing, pricing and marketing — what you need to know to complete jobs that will earn you profit. No tear-outs, messy overlays, labor intensive stamping or large crews needed. Engraving puts the pattern INTO the concrete, not ON it.
THREE hands-on, jam packed days including…
- How to Prep the Surface for Successful Installations…Testing for moisture, evaluating the slab, the correct tools and chemicals, and prep for acid and water-based stains.
- Planning, Layout and Engraving Designs…How to lay out basic patterns such as tile, Ashlar slate, circles and wood plank — popular bread & butter patterns that can turn a profit quickly. Hands-on experience with our tools.
- Correct and Creative Stain Applications…Determining the right stain, correct application of acid and water based stains, multicolor designs.
- Sealers…Inside, Outside, Floor Finish
- Marketing…Google & social media, home shows, word of mouth, on the job site.
- Introduction to Advanced Techniques…epoxy, dyes, polyaspartic, advanced staining & engraving Learn More
$100.00This is a non-refundable deposit for our 3-day Discovery & Training Workshop. The remaining $395 balance must be paid in full 15 days prior to the workshop date. Contact us by phone to arrange payment for the remainder of the workshop fee.
Please select the date you would like to attend from the pull-down menu above.No credit or refund will be issued for a cancellation less than 15 days prior to the workshop date. Learn More