Product DescriptionConcrete Resurrection Water Reducible Concentrate (CR-WRC) is an environmentally friendly (and California compliant) penetrating waterborne acrylic pigmented dye stain for concrete.
Concrete Resurrection Water Reducible Concentrate (WRC) is an environmentally friendly, low odor, professional grade, non-acidic penetrating water based stain.
- Tile marked "A" represents a 1 coat application
- Tile marked "B" represents a 2 coat application
- 1 quart bottle makes 1.25 - 2.50 total gallons of ready to use stain depending on dilution ratio
- 1 quart bottle covers 100-500 sq. ft depending on dilution ratio, porosity of concrete and how heavily the stain is applied.
- 8 ounce bottle makes 40 - 72 ounces of ready to use stain
- 8 ounce bottle covers 25-125 sq. ft * Many computer monitors have varying displays of brightness, darkness and hues. Because of the inherent inaccuracies in most computer monitors, colors seen above may appear slightly different than the actual stain.