Water Reducible Concentrate Pigmented Stains (WRC)
Concrete Resurrection Water Reducible Concentrate (CR-WRC) is an environmentally friendly (and California compliant) penetrating waterborne acrylic pigmented stain. WRC stain is a superior alternative to hazardous solvent based stains.
CR-WRC is designed to give predictable natural variegated colors or predictable bright solid colors. A one step staining process, there is no residue to neutralize and scrub off. CR-WRC can also be used for faux finishing, changing hues, or correcting errors after acid staining (surface must be cleaned and neutralized prior to application).
For interior and exterior concrete, horizontal or vertical.
One quart CR-WRC yields 1.25 - 2.25 total gallons of “ready to use” stain. CR-WRC covers 100-500 sq ft per gallon. Coverage variations depend on concrete surface porosity, dilution ratios and amount of material applied.
CR-WRC may be used to achieve faux finishing effects such as marbling, veining, antiquing, mottling, graining, and layering. CR-WRC can also be applied in multiple coats to achieve a solid opaque color. Differing colors can be layered over the top of each other for a color blending.
CR-WRC also allows the applicator to make custom colors by mixing different concentrate colors together.
What Makes Concrete Resurrection WRC Stain Different?
- More colors
- Choose from more than 30 beautiful colors - WRC Stain also allows the applicator to make custom colors by mixing different concentrate colors together.
- 1 quart bottle can covers up to 400 sq ft of concrete.
- UV Stable
- We utilize specialty pigments that are designed to be used outdoors.
- No Inert Fillers
- 1 quart of Concrete Resurrection contains 1 quart of stain - and not a bunch of unnecessary junk.
- No Thickeners
- Some companies thicken their pigmented stains - Not Concrete Resurrection.
- Ongoing Technical Support
- When you purchase Concrete Resurrection, you get FREE ongoing Technical Support - Click here for more information.