Concrete Resurrection Polyaspartic gives concrete, natural stone, and other cementitious surfaces a high gloss shine that protects from harsh climates, hard wear, UV rays, freeze/thaw cycles, and even hot tire pick-up.
Concrete Resurrection Polyaspartic gives the hard shine of epoxy without the long cure time, saving you man hours and maximizing profit.
Surface must be open and porous prior to application of Polyaspartic for proper adhesion.
- Superior penetration and bonding strength – holds tight for fewer call backs
- Quick curing – Ready for foot traffic in 3-4 hours, recoat in 2-3 hours, full cure 24 hours
- Covers 200-600sq ft per kit
- Crystal clear, super-high gloss – No blushing from moisture in the concrete
- Superior stain resistance – Repels most chemicals, oils, fats and hot tire pick-up
- Ultimate abrasion, impact and wear resistance – Exceeds the performance of most epoxy or urethane
- Easy to mix – Two-component system
- Convenient application temperatures – From 40°F to 85° F
- Greater surface protection – Film build up to 6 mil for increased surface protection
- UV stable – Eliminates discoloration and protects the underlying surface
- Interior and exterior – Increases flexibility in scheduling jobs
- Value – 80% solids with ?250 g/l VOCs
- Easy Application – Rolls on quickly. Sprayer application will produce bubbles and is NOT recommended. See TDS for more information.
Caution: Concrete Resurrection Polyaspartic is flammable and susceptible to ignition. See TDS for Precautions and Limitations.